- Clarity and volume come with a handcarved, properly graduated, select solid spruce top
- Handcarved and graduated select solid maple back, sides, and neck assure a focused sound and attack
- Boxwood fittings, Cremona aged maple bridge, Anton Breton strings and VP-14 finetuner, Sacconi-style tailpiece hanger
- High quality polished ebony fingerboard, nut and saddle
- Includes Travelite TL-33 deluxe suspension case for ultra-lightweight protection and exceptionally well balanced J. LaSalle LB-17 brazilwood bow
Cremona SV-1220 Maestro First Violin Outfit – 4/4 Size
The SV-1220 by Cremona is a superb First violin. Well beyond a beginning students instrument in every way, from its select woods and high-end features, to its astounding tone. It will bring the player a lifetime of enjoyment.