- Select tonewoods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone
- Every Cremona student viola comes with Anton Breton strings, the educator’s preferred strings for students
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style ebony pegs, set-up to Cremona standards done at our workshop in the US
- All handcarved, solid select spruce and solid maple body with amber finish
- Polished ebony fittings and fingerboard as well as lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 built-in finetuners for easy tuning
- Includes the well balanced J. LaSalle LB-13V brazilwood bow and sturdy Travelite TL-33V arched top oblong case for secure storage and transport
Cremona SVA-175 Premier Student Viola Outfit – 16 inch
Cremona viola outfits continue to raise the bar of quality and value when it comes to exceptional student instruments that not only exceed expectation in all areas of construction, but also in tone and playability. Firmly positioned as our most popular model, the SVA-175 continues to break sales records, and simplifying the learning process for aspiring students everywhere. Each outfit has the same the same specs as our ever popular SV-175 violin outfit; including select hand-carved and graduated tonewoods, and the highest quality ebony fittings and composite tailpiece with built-in fine tuners. As a result, the SVA-175 viola offers all of the performance characteristics, playability and durability an aspiring violist could ever want, but all at a price point that makes it easy. Don’t settle for less, choose Cremona!BUY IT NOW!